LURAGUNG JAYA








Travelling is always fascinating. Exploring new places and getting in touch with new people will surely able to enrich your horizon. Today, I am planning to pick up my son in Cirebon. He's been on holiday in my sister-in law house. I used to take a train, Cirebon Express from Gambir train station, but today I decide to take a bus from Depok bus station. I enjoy going by train, but I can't stand reaching the station. Besides, I need extra fare for the taxi, and it is much more expensive than the train fare. For family trip, it's ok. But I only travel by myself then I decide to take extra adventure by taking the bus.
         I choose Luragung jaya bus based on my friend's recoomendation. Frankly speaking, I have no idea which bus which will take me to Cirebon. So that's the one and the only choice, I guess hehehe...It's cheaper too. To my surprise, I read some comments from bismania thread telling that Luragung group is the 'roller coaster' of Pantura. What does it mean? The bus drivers mostly drive fast.Talking about speed, I used to take Sumber Kencono when I was in college few years ago, and I liked it. I like the way the driver takes his bus from Jogya to Solo in 30 minutes. That made me able to reach my first class on time. How about Luragung? I think I'm going to feel the heartbreaking experince on a bus again. One thing for sure, I hope Allah SWT will always protect me in my every journey, so I can reach home safe and sound. Dear all, pray for my safety too, will you? Bismillahirrahmanirrohiim...


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

TENSE-ASPECT-MODALITY SISTEM IN DISCOURSE

Let's have a holiday!